Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs 2022 – To all Peshawar natives here is provided the latest work from the Peshawar Public Sector Association Jobs 2022 Apply online at etea.edu.pk. The Public Sector Organization seeks the services of qualified, competent, and ethical applicants who are required to apply for the following government services listed below.
Public Sector Tasks (Assistant, Computer Operator, Sub-Secretary, Cess Sub-Inspector) are ETEA Tasks that need to be completed before the due date.
Both men and women are eligible to apply and nominations will be made on a contract basis for a period of 1 year which will be extended further. An attractive salary will be provided to applicants in good faith. Now, I will let you know its additional details below.
Visit www.etea.edu.pk Online Apply for 2022 Jobs at Public Sector Organization KPK The latest vacant posts named (Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Sub-Secretary ( BPS-11), Cess Sub-Examiner (BPS-09) where candidates with Bachelors / Intermediate degrees and relevant information and skills are welcome to apply online at www.etea.online before the deadline 08th July 2022.
Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs 2022 List
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Cess Sub-Inspector
Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs 2022 Details
|Title:||Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs 2022 Apply Online etea.edu.pk|
|Skills Required:||Computer Basics, Typing|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate,|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 08, 2022|
Apply for Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to apply the Application form from the given website as www.etea.edu.pk.
- Take print of duly filled application form along with original deposit slip, computer token number and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to pay test fee in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI.
- The last date for applying is 8th July 2022.
- Test time and Date will be mentioned on the roll number slip.
- Applicants must keep a copy of a soft copy of their passport size photograph during filling the form online.
- The candidate shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.